Send us an email
Frequently Asked Questions
The Youth Nationals experience kicks off with Opening Ceremonies on your first day of the tournament which usually starts in the morning with coaches check-in followed by the parade of teams and the skills competition. This event also includes a DJ, fun & games, & time to trade pins! On the last day of the tournament is where Finalists compete for the coveted title of Youth Softball Nationals CHAMPIONS!
- All Pre-Order Entertainment Passes will be available for pick up at Check-In/Opening Ceremonies at the Entertainment Pass station. After Check-In/Opening Ceremonies, all passes will be available for pick up in the Fan Shop (merchandise tent).
- All pre-ordered passes MUST be picked up before Day 3 of Games. Your pass will NOT be available at the Entertainment Park. If you show up to the Entertainment Park without your pass, you WILL have to buy a ticket at their price at the gate in order to enter.
- Coaches will be given all player and coaches passes at Check-In.
- All Pre-ordered passes purchased through Youth Nationals are non-refundable.
Teams would bring their own uniforms to play in.
As stated in our payment terms above and on the registration page, all deposits and subsequent monies for registration fees are non-refundable payments. Regardless of circumstances that may arise to cause your team to drop from the tournament, no deposits will be refunded. For this reason, please make sure your team is 100% fully committed before submitting any payments towards your team entry fees. In certain situations, if your team still needs to drop, we may extend a percentage credit towards the next calendar year’s event and this credit may also be applied to another team within your organization. See the guidelines below:
- Drop 60+ days prior to your event, 80% credit for the following year.
- Drop 30-59 days prior to your event, 60% credit for the following year.
- Drop 15-30 days prior to your event, 50% credit for the following year.
- Drop less than 14 days prior to your event, no refund for the following year.