Download The Free Nationals Info Packet
And Receive An Exclusive Offer For Your Team!
- AGE GROUPS – 10U & 12U & 14U & 16U
- EVERY TEAM MAKES SINGLE-ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT ROUND.
- 6-10 GAMES PER TEAM.
- OPENING CEREMONIES, PARADE OF TEAMS, ON FRIDAY NIGHT.
- 4 DAYS OF POOL PLAY BEGIN SATURDAY MORNING AND RUN THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING.
- ALL GAMES STREAMED LIVE ON THE INTERNET FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BACK HOME!
- WE WILL ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE EACH TEAM ONE DAY OFF DURING THE POOL PLAY PORTION OF THE TOURNAMENT TO SPEND A DAY AT THE BEACH OR OTHER ACTIVITIES! WE PROVIDE ALL-ACCESS, WEEK-LONG PASSES FOR PLAYERS & COACHES TO MYRTLE WAVES AND COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION TO BROADWAY GRAND PRIX GO-KART PARK & ARCADE. DISCOUNTED PASSES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE (MYRTLE WAVES) AND HERE (BROADWAY GRAND PRIX).
- ELIMINATION ROUND BEGINS WEDNESDAY WITH FIRST ROUND, SECOND ROUND AND QUARTER-FINAL GAMES
- NATIONALS GLOW PARTY WEDNESDAY NIGHT FROM 9PM-11PM. ALL FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
- SEMI-FINALS ON THE MORNING OF CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- AWARDS CEREMONY, CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS, ALL-STAR SELECTIONS ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES FOLLOWED BY AN AWARDS CEREMONY ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- PLAYER & COACH PARTING GIFTS DISTRIBUTED ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY!
- ALL-STAR GAME FOR EACH AGE GROUP ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY UNDER THE LIGHTS!
- TEAM SHOWCASE FOR ALL TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- TEAM PARITY – TEAMS WITH SIMILAR HISTORICAL SUCCESS AND CLASSIFICATION ARE MATCHED TOGETHER TO CREATE A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD AND EQUAL MATCH-UPS OF SKILL LEVEL. THIS CREATES CLOSE, COMPETITIVE GAMES FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS!
- CHAMPION T-SHIRTS / HATS, TEAM AWARDS, INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR CHAMPIONS AND TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR RUNNER-UPS.
- FREE ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING. NO GATE FEES, SAVING YOUR TEAM’S FANS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!
- TOP-NOTCH CONCESSIONS AND FOOD VENDORS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE PARK.
- QUALITY UMPIRES AND GAME BALLS ARE PROVIDED AT THE NATIONALS.
- REASONABLE LODGING FOR ALL FAMILIES THROUGH THE NATIONALS HOTEL GROUP – SEE THE LODGING GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS (All teams are required to book their accommodations through our housing partner, Traveling Teams Inc).
5:00PM – 7:00PM : Team Check-In. All teams must check-in between these hours.
7:30PM : Opening Ceremonies, parade of teams
15 Minutes immediately following opening ceremonies: Coaches meeting (mandatory).
9:00AM : Pool play games begin, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Saturday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at the beach, Myrtle Waves Water Park, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Sunday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at the beach, Myrtle Waves Water Park, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Monday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at the beach, Myrtle Waves Water Park, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Tuesday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at the beach, Myrtle Waves Water Park, or other activities!
10:00AM : Elimination round begins. Play continues through quarter-final games.
8:30PM-10:30PM : NATIONALS GLOW PARTY!
10:00AM : Nationals FINAL FOUR! Semi-final games in each age group.
1:00PM : NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.
4:00PM : TEAM SHOWCASE BEGINS FOR ALL TEAMS. Players participate in 20 Yard Dash, Around the Horn, Catcher’s Pop Time, Velo Across the Diamond, Coaches Fungo, Queen of Swat, and Around the Horn.
7:00PM : AWARD CEREMONIES. Nationals All-Star selections announced, pin-trading Teen Choice Awards contest winner announced, entertainment and other giveaway winners announced.
30 Minutes after the conclusion of the award ceremonies : NATIONALS ALL-STAR GAMES BEGIN UNDER THE LIGHTS!