Download The Free Nationals Info Packet
And Receive An Exclusive Offer For Your Team!
- AGE GROUPS – 10U, 12U, 14U & 16U
- EVERY TEAM MAKES SINGLE-ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT ROUND.
- 6-10 GAMES PER TEAM.
- OPENING CEREMONIES, PARADE OF TEAMS, FANZONE AND ENTERTAINMENT ON FRIDAY NIGHT.
- 4 DAYS OF POOL PLAY BEGIN SATURDAY MORNING AND RUN THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING.
- WE ATTEMPT TO SCHEDULE EACH TEAM ONE DAY OFF DURING THE POOL PLAY PORTION OF THE TOURNAMENT TO SPEND A DAY AT KENTUCKY KINGDOM. ALL-ACCESS, WEEK LONG PASSES FOR PLAYERS & COACHES PROVIDED. DISCOUNTED WEEK LONG PASSES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE AS WELL.
- EACH TEAM’S PLAYERS AND COACHES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER BAT MUSEUM AND FACTORY AND WILL BE ALLOTTED TIME AROUND THEIR GAME SCHEDULE TO SPEND AT THE FACTORY FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE TOUR!
- ELIMINATION ROUND BEGINS WEDNESDAY AND WILL GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE QUARTER-FINAL GAMES
- NATIONALS GLOW PARTY WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
- SEMI-FINALS ON THE MORNING OF CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- AWARDS CEREMONY, CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS, ALL-STAR SELECTIONS ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- ALL-STAR GAME FOR EACH AGE GROUP ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY NIGHT, UNDER THE LIGHTS!
- TEAM SHOWCASE FOR ALL TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY.
- GAME DAY CREW ON-SITE ALL WEEK – GET ON SOFTBALL NATIONALS TV!
- OFFICIAL NATIONALS RINGS FOR ALL PLAYERS DISTRIBUTED ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY!
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THURSDAY AFTERNOON, FOLLOWED BY AWARDS CEREMONY.
- TEAM PARITY – TEAMS WITH SIMILAR HISTORICAL SUCCESS AND CLASS MATCHED TOGETHER FOR COMPETITIVE GAMES FOR ALL. PLAY TEAMS SIMILAR TO YOUR SKILL LEVEL.
- CHAMPION T-SHIRTS / HATS, TEAM AWARDS, INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR CHAMPIONS AND TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR RUNNER-UPS.
- FREE ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING. NO GATE FEES, SAVING YOUR TEAM’S FANS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!
- TOP-NOTCH CONCESSION STANDS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT THE CENTER OF EACH FIELD POD.
- QUALITY UMPIRES AND GAME BALLS ARE PROVIDED AT THE NATIONALS.
- REASONABLE LODGING FOR ALL FAMILIES THROUGH THE NATIONALS HOTEL GROUP – SEE THE LODGING GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS (All teams are required to book their accommodations through our housing service).
5:00PM – 7:00PM : Team Check-In. All teams must check-in between these hours.
7:30PM : Opening Ceremonies, parade of teams
10-15 Minutes immediately following opening ceremonies: Coaches meeting (mandatory).
9:00AM : Pool play games begin, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Saturday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at Kentucky Kingdom and Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Sunday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at Kentucky Kingdom and Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Monday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at Kentucky Kingdom and Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, or other activities!
9:00AM : Pool play games continue, 2 scheduled games for most teams on Tuesday. Some teams will be scheduled for a day off to spend at Kentucky Kingdom and Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, or other activities!
10:00AM : Elimination round begins. Play continues through quarter-final games.
8:30PM-10:30PM : NATIONALS GLOW PARTY!
10:00AM : Nationals FINAL FOUR! Semi-final games in each age group.
1:00PM : NATIONALS CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES!
4:00PM : AWARD CEREMONIES. Nationals All-Star selections announced, pin-trading contest winner announced, entertainment and other giveaway winners announced, team showcase award winners, and tournament coach/player rings distributed.
6:00PM : TEAM SHOWCASE BEGINS FOR ALL TEAMS. Players participate in 20 Yard Dash, Around the Horn, Catcher’s Pop Time, Velo Across the Diamond, Coaches Fungo, Queen of Swat, and Around the Horn.
30 Minutes after the conclusion of the award ceremonies : NATIONALS ALL-STAR GAMES BEGIN UNDER THE LIGHTS!